- 3 Hard boiled eggs, chopped (set aside one yolk for topping)
- 1/4 cup Black olives, chopped, drained
- 1/4 cup Sweet Relish, drained
- 1/8 cup Pimentos, drained
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 3 1/2 cups Mayonnaise (1/2 cup for topping)
Rinse and thoroughly clean the potatoes. Place potatoes in a large pot filled with water over medium high heat. Bring water to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork. Remove the cooked potatoes from the pot and set aside to cool. Once cool, peel and discard the potato skin. Then cut into small cubes.
Place the cubed potatoes in a large mixing bowl. Then add eggs, olives, relish, and pimentos to the bowl. Stir gently to combine.
Add the onion powder, salt and black pepper. Stir gently to combine. Gently fold in mayo.
Transfer to a baking dish for serving and top with 1/2 cup mayo, grated egg yolk, and 1/8 cup pimentos or olives.